|Print article||This entry was posted by Matt on May 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm, and is filed under Linux. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
- Windows Server 2008 RC2 DHCP Server Option 119 (33)
- DDoS-Deflate Revisited (9)
- Suhosin’s suhosin.perdir directive (5)
- Install W3C Markup Validation Service on Ubuntu (4)
- Easily Extend SMF’s Integration Hooks (3)
- L2TP/IPSec in Ubuntu 10.04 et al. (3)
- PHP, XML and XSLT in a framework (2)
- Custom sitemap entries with SMF and Sitemap (2)
- Mercurial: Autopushing changes from a central repository (2)
- Moving items between (x)HTML Select objects (1)
- lerayne: Hello! Sorry for posting an off-topic question here, but I haven't found any other way to contact...
- Shiva: Hi I have a windows server 2008 and win 7 clients. Does the mentioned scope option support my...
- Miki: Hey. Someone a solution would not be able to work well on ubuntu 12.04?
- envis: not working under ubuntu 12.04 :(
- Matt: Use them in the same line: suhosin.perdir="pg"
- Michael: Is it possible to activate both, get and post? suhosin.perdir = "p" suhosin.perdir = "g" it...
- eAndy: Планируете модифицировать карту сайта под SMF 2.0.2 ?
- Justin: Is it working in Ubuntu Server 12.04?